JOB DESCRIPTION: ACQUISITION ANALYST
Posted On: 07/25/2016
Position: Acquisition Analyst
Status: Full-time / Exempt
Location: Arlington, VA
U.S. Citizenship: Yes
Clearance Req’d: Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
Position Summary: Valiant Harbor International is seeking an Acquisition Analyst to perform Infrastructure Protection (IP) mission support activities for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD).
Duties/Responsibilities: Duties will be performing support activities for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD) Infrastructure Protection (IP). Duties may include, but not be exclusive to:
- Possess strong project management skills
- Understand Federal Government and DHS/IP acquisition and procurement process. Past DHS acquisition experience is preferred.
- Understand DHS contract process to include planning, procurement, contract award, contract management, and close-out.
- PR processing
- Contract Monitoring
- Support requirements analysis
- Support development of analysis of alternatives and market research
Minimum Qualifications/Requirements: Five (5) years of relevant experience is required.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree is required.
Valiant Harbor International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Valiant Harbor International prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.